Since its inception in 1969 we have served thousands of families by recycling and distributing gently used clothing.
Due to Covid-19 precautions, as of 1/5/21 there is a limit of 6 people in clothing bank (this includes children). Appointments must be made to be able to enter. Please call 717-633-6353 for further information.
- Monday through Thursday on the hour from 9:00 am – Noon: open to general public
- We are not requiring certification at this time
- Contact the Council office at 717-633-6353 to schedule an appointment
- You must let us know how many people are coming at time of appointment
- Rummage Sale canceled until further notice
- Donations: Monday through Saturday 8:00 am – 12:30 pm. We are happy to receive your donations! Please no large TVs, mattresses, or upholstered furniture.